CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

21 Weeks


Dear Baby Hawley,

Time is going by quickly.  We made it through numerous summer pd sessions and lots of lunches with friends.  We have worked around the house more than we have done in all the last months combined.  This week, we scrubbed the stove top and kitchen sink til they shine, we washed all the baseboards, and we cleaned out your new closet!

We also have spent lots of time swimming.  Stretching out in the water is much more comfortable (and fun) than using a treadmill or elliptical machine, which your dad likes to do.  I suspect that swimming will become my choice activity even more as you continue to grow.  I hope you like the water when you are big enough to start swimming, too.

To end our Thursday, I had a bowl of pistachio ice cream and a fresh mango.  You really woke up then!  In fact, you kicked so much that I decided to go for a walk to stay comfortable--you are getting stronger each day.

Here is what you look like today, at 21 weeks even.


I love you so much,





No comments:

Post a Comment