CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

32 Weeks

Dear Baby Hawley,

It's been a busy week for you and me.  You don't like when I sit down to do homework.  You'd much rather I stretch out on the couch or in bed so you can have more space.  You are still flipping a lot--sometimes you are vertical and sometimes you lie horizontal.  My tummy looks pretty funny when you do that, but you seem comfortable.

This weekend we went to a wedding on Saturday and a reception on Sunday in addition to all our regular weekend activities.  We still walk or swim every morning, and I'm starting to slow down.  Neither of us like walking fast anymore.

Tomorrow we will start a new schedule--the I-64 bridge from Indiana to Louisville was closed because of structural damage and all the traffic from that road will join our road.  Daddy and I want to stay out of that traffic (who likes sitting in a car that's not moving?) so we will leave the house at 5am to make it to Louisville before everyone.  I bet I'll be pretty tired by the end of the day.

Here are some photos of you today--32 weeks and 3 days.








Keep growing, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment