CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

26 weeks

Dear Baby Hawley,

Here you are at 26 weeks and 3 days.


You are definitely making your presence known...I'm stretching out all over and you move a lot!  Mornings are quiet and I sometimes think that my swimming or walking at the Y puts you to sleep.  Evenings are your active time, especially after dinner when I finally start to sit down.  You still love your daddy's voice--you start to kick more when he starts talking.

Lately it's been really hot so we've stayed in the house most of the time.  Since you are heating me from the inside already, I prefer not to be heated from the outside also.  We've found lots to do, though.  Your room is painted and clothes and diapers are in the closet, Grandma Colby was here last week and she, along with Auntie Lowie and Julia, tore the carpet out of the basement.  They want you to have a clean and safe floor to crawl on one day. We've been working on sewing projects and one day I hope to have a blanket finished for you.

Keep growing, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment