CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I saw you today!


Dear Baby Hawley,

We woke up today not planning to see you for the first time, but you had other plans.  We started our day like every other--at the Y.  I didn't feel quite right so I checked things out and found that I was bleeding--much more than I was comfortable with, so I asked Daddy to take me home.  I called the doctor's office and they had me come in for a checkup.  

It was there that I got to see you.  You are so tiny now, but I could see your heart beating away at 170 beats per minute.  I think this was the moment that I finally told myself that you are for real, that I can believe you are on the way.  The sonographer measured you and said that although my dates said you should be due on November 3, she thinks you should be due on November 9.  She says you are small for your age.  I'm not worried about that; I'm just happy that you are okay.  

Thanks for letting me see you today even though I had to be so scared to do so.  I'm glad you are all right.  I'm glad you are on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment