CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grandma Hawley

Dear Baby Hawley,


I told Grandma Hawley about you today.  She's also very excited.  We are not yet telling anyone else because you are still so tiny, but she's very knowledgeable in the area of babies.  Aside from having 7 of her own, she's a midwife and gets to deliver new babies quite often.  She's my go-to person for questions and I already have lots.

One of her first questions to me was if there are any food smells that turn me off now (it was almost lunch time at Agape and people were cooking away).  The only thing I've had a problem with was the fish that Dad cooked at our house one evening.  I think, though, that I would have had a problem with it even if you weren't around.  It was really fishy!

Thank you so much for the joy you are already bringing to our lives.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment